2026年7月1日 星期三

哦NO!不要跟我去旅行

 

ISBN:9789573330950

國中時期,我因病在家休養了一年,在沒有課業壓力可以自我放飛的情況下,每天打著電視遊樂器配著廣播節目的悠閒日子,至今都是屬於我個人酸中帶甜的回憶。而在每天例行收聽的廣播節目,就以主持人羅懿芬的節目最令我喜愛和期待。也因為這個節目的緣故,認識到常被邀請的來賓侯文詠、施寄青和苦苓,更間接地讓我去購買、閱讀課外書籍,就此養成閱讀紙本書的習慣。在那個沒有網路、網紅和名嘴的年代,這四位廣播四人幫在節目中的對話、互動,不論是內容和娛樂性,都遠遠優於今日的網路內容。

許多年青人聽到苦苓,只會以為他是一位愛蹭議題,在臉書上大發議論的老人家。其實他真的是一位能寫、能說、能議論也能罵大街的全方位媒體人。更難得的是他還是位樂在旅遊,行遍全球的重度旅行家。《哦NO!不要跟我去旅行》全書便是他集結數年出國旅行的經驗與回憶,以他平實自然又帶點毒舌嘲諷的筆風,將自身遭遇過的酸甜苦辣,毫不保留地分享給讀者。

其實如果是認識苦苓,看過他上節目的老朋友們,看到那篇和老太太坐經濟艙的故事,肯定會翻白眼地大喊,這笑話我聽你講過八百次了!沒錯,全書裡描途的故事和片段,十有八九早就曾在各種傳播媒體上發表過了。畢竟人生的經驗就那些,他印象深刻覺得有趣的小故事當然有限。苦苓就像是一個專業的領隊般,在書中講著倒背如流的笑話和豆知識,娛樂著你我這些素不相識,只有一面之願的過客。好笑,就夠了。

When I was in junior high school, I had to stay home for a year because of an illness. Without the pressure of schoolwork, I was free to enjoy my days. I spent my time playing video games while listening to radio programs. Even today, those relaxing days remain sweet memories with a little sadness for me. Among all the radio programs I listened to every day, the one hosted by Lo Yi-fen was my favorite. Through her program, I got to know the regular guests, Hou Wen-yong, Shih Ji-ching, and Ku Ling. They also inspired me to buy and read books outside of school, and that was how I developed the habit of reading printed books. Back then, there was no Internet, no influencers, and no online commentators. The conversations between these four people on the radio were not only interesting but also very entertaining. In my opinion, they were much better than much of today's online content.

Many young people today only know Ku Ling as an old man who likes to comment on popular topics on Facebook. But in fact, he is a talented media personality. He can write, speak, discuss, and even criticize people with sharp words. What makes him even more special is that he loves traveling and has visited many countries around the world. In *Oh No! Don't Travel with Me*, he shares stories and memories from many years of traveling abroad. With his simple, natural, and slightly sarcastic writing style, he honestly tells readers about the happy and difficult moments he experienced during his journeys.

If you have known Ku Ling for a long time and have watched his TV shows before, you will probably roll your eyes when you read the story about sitting in economy class with an old lady. You might even say, "I've heard this story hundreds of times!" And that's true. Most of the stories in this book have already appeared in different kinds of media. After all, there are only so many unforgettable experiences in one person's life. Reading this book feels like joining a tour led by an experienced guide. Ku Ling tells the jokes and interesting facts he knows by heart, entertaining readers who may be strangers but happen to travel with him through this book. As long as it's funny, that's enough.


沒有留言:

張貼留言